Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is an android app that works with different forums including this one, does anyone use it?? I want same feedback on it before I dish out the couple bucks for it! Thanks <>< -cmiller

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
I just saw that for TalkBudgies. Will it work for here, too, eventually?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea, thats the one, my phone said its compatible with this forum, do u like it as far as wat u use it for? Is it worth spending the $2?

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
I've never used it. The only thing I use other than a computer to get on here is an iPad, and in an iPad, I don't see a point buying the app.

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
I spent the $2. It's only $2 and I really like it for browsing the linnie forum. I can upload pics from my phone, save pics from my phone, I can now do some moderating tasks on my phone, and its so much faster because it just loads the text, pics, and smilies. Doesn't have the clutter with all the images, background stuff, etc. Loads 100x faster on my iphone

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Thanks for that, Jenny. I'll keep that in mind, in case I ever need it.

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Actually, I came here on an iPad and I got the same message about Tappatalk...has anything changed?

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
No :eek: I think that message comes from TapaTalk, not the forum, because I can't find this forum on TapaTalk anywhere

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
I use a blackberry so I can't recommend anything haha. I have to use the internet browser on here and it is unbelievably slow

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
everytime I get on here with my android it says that this forum is supported on tappatalk... you are saying you can't find it on there anywhere, that it isn't??

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
also, you said you use it for the linnie forrum... isn't this forum, the linnie one and the talkbudgie all run by the same soource??

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Dave recently upgraded this forum to be available on TapaTalk. I installed it the other day. Just search for it, it will pop up

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
On my Nook Color which is Android based, I just use Dolphin Web Browser and I am able to access Talk Parrots, no problem.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
What is Bolt haha?:lol:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Just downloaded tapatalk... Much easier/better then using the browser on my android :)

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
I use bolt on my blackberry :yesnod:

the browser is very slow i agree
haha still using bolt huh? im glad it helped ya. (im the one to who told you bout it on tc btw) i love it for everything cuz i hate the blackberry browser. i have yet to find a site that does not work on it. best of all its free.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.