Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it seems i am going to have to hand feed some chicks as i was given a wf lutino female and a male lutino i did tell my friend you should never attempt to breed lutino to lutino but it was to late as he allready did the reason he gave them to me was he had the male out of the cage then he went to get the female out and all of a sudden the male cornerered hi in the corner i tried to tell him he was just protecting his mate anyways now i have the pair and they have eight eggs yup you read right eight they are due to start to hatch today here is a pic of the eight eggs

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well to my surprise there all fertile and both mom and dad have been sitting tight on all of them

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok i forgot to upload yesterdays chick well today there is another one nas well that means i have 2 pics for you and since the last pic upload we had 2 chicks that hatched so we have 3 yellow cheek lutinos 2 wf lutino and 1 wf dark eye

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Is it common for cockatiels to have this many in one clutch? Those pictures are adorable! All those varying sizes of little bobble heads. How do you know what colors they will be when they are so young?

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
no it is not normal if the eyes are clear then they will be lutino if they are dark then you have to wait till they feather out three of the chicks have yellow down witch means they will have the orange patch on the cheek 3 have white down witch means they will not have the yellow cheek

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.