Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well this little fid was not planned by any means,we now have a new Sunconure and they named her or him not sure if she is a she or a he Sundance , not sure if I like that name either anyways my neighbor moved today and didn't want to take the bird with her so she was going to take her to the Humaine Society , our Humain Society does not keep birds infact they put them to sleep they only have dogs and cats I just couldn't let this sweet little bird be put to sleep , she is so friendly and cuddly ,so I had to run to the pet store to get her a decent cage , the cage they had for her was all rusted and really yukky and of coarse she had to have a few new toys and for sure some perches and a swing ,my hubby says nooooooooooo more birds lol I think I can put up the Inn is Full sign now for sure
heres her pic , I will do a dna test in a week or 2 when she gets use to us and the birds

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
The Humane Society? Oh my! So happy you rescued him/her!!! He'll have a wonderful happy life now! His/her name should be "LUCKY"! LOL!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lucky aww lol no we picked Echo for a girl and hubby wants Rico for a boy I just sent off for the dna kit but I want her to get a little bit comfortable with us and the other birds before I test her so in a few weeks ,I'am betting she is a girl lol and why you ask because I always seem to end up with girls , Rudy , Squiggy and Blueberry lol

·
Registered
127 Posts
Aww Echo/Rico is so cute and has beautiful colors! I'm glad you were able to rescue him/her! :lovehearts:

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Congratulations, they're gorgeous and I love the names you've chosen

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
I'm happy you got the bird.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
you did a great thing saving this cute birdie :) you definatly deserve a good egg award :thumbsup:

·
Registered
662 Posts
That was nice of you to make room in your home and heart for this lovely birdy. I love her colors! I also think she has been spoiled rotten with a new cage and neat toys and perches.:)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
she is doing great but right now she doesn't want to go to far from her cage lol so I have to take her in another room where she can't see her cage then she is fine same for the new quaker Blueberry she always wants to get back to her cage and Cody our grey never ever wants to go in his cage lol

·
Registered
993 Posts
aww congrats youll fall in love with her, I just love sun conures

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.