Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just random, but is anybody going to be going on holiday this summer? For the first in 5 years I'm not going on holiday this year :( so I think you should all tell me what you have planned :lol:

Next year I shall be back in Orlando for 3 weeks, and a week in Tenerife in October for my birthday with my best friend :biggrin5: but nothing this year :eek:

·
Registered
768 Posts
Iv got nothing planned but iv been to them places when i was younger but it was mainly orlando and up to daytona beach too with my grandparents :)
Sometimes twice a year, really great times then lol

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
awesome hehe! I go to Orlando every year, it's my favourite place :lol:

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
looks fancy! we stay in a friends villa!

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah I love having the pool, if you have a pool in England you gotta be somewhat rich XD

·
Registered
914 Posts
sadly im not going away I am taking a summer course for school.....fun:rolleyes: but I do have a trailer we go to in the summer.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have a van too :) I go every now and then and its not that far from my place (like an hour) so its easy for us to get there every now and then :)

·
Registered
519 Posts
Sadly, we just missed our holiday with family - we were to be renting a villa at Grand Caymans last week. However, my mother-in-law has been in the hospital, so we have postponed it for much later. We're going to try to make it to the beach on the East Coast here in the U.S. sometime soon though. :)

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sorry to hear that but I'm glad you're sorting another out :thumbsup:

·
Registered
993 Posts
I''m going to Banff this summer to see my sister should be lotsa fun. :biggrin5: When your bday Daisy? Mines in October too, its the 22

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Awesome :D its the 29th :)

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
I'm trying to get the family to go somewhere with beaches and palm trees. I am sick of Ohio! There's a possibility of going camping with my family up in northern Ohio by the lakes. Other than that, I don't think we have much planned.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
more than me Abby :p I'd love to do that!

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
I'm not a huge outdoor camper person, but I'm hoping the BF can come. It won't be as bad then. :D

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I've been camping twice and I hated it XD

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.