Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I took Cricket in the shower with me a couple of days ago and no big whoop. Today though i put him in an empty tub and turned the water on a warm trickle. He had such a ball and i laughed so hard i had tears in my eyes.:rofl:Seriously this smilly is so me sitting on the bathroom floor!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
SO CUTE! Conures do love baths! They are so entertaining!

Yesterday, I didn't hop to it and give Libby her bath, so she plopped her big self in her water dish and flapped away -- water everywhere!!! Today I made sure I bathed her before she took matters into her own hands....er....feet!

Every day I love this bird more!

You are in for a world of fun and love with Cricket!

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Doing it all wrong...

I apparantly didn't know that he wanted a bath instead of a shower. Oh forgot to tell you, i bought him a flight suit last week and got it yesterday, more photo ops! Haven't put it on him yet. You and libby are Crickets and my idols. We hope to be just like you when we grow up! :thumbsup: When i seen your pics on talk parrotlets i knew this was a lady who loved her birds!

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Why, thank you, Shelly! I love them a whole bunch!

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
thoses are such cute photos, is it ok for them to bath and stuff in winter because solo loves it buti dont want him to ge sick :)

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes bath in winter

But i would be sure to do it in the morning, at least that is what the books say to make sure he dries good before bed time and make sure the house is good and :thumbsup:warm.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Oh yes, baths in winter too! Like Shelly says, do it in the morning, so you're sure he's dried before bed.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
that is adorable

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.