TalkParrots.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to know how loud my house can get at times?

Just take a look at this video. For maximum effect, turn the volume of your speakers up completely and press your ear against it. ;) (Please don't actually do this. You could damage your hearing :rolleyes:).

You can hear Beanie, Dende and Clopin shouting and chirping. :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyVs4N7vfmY"]YouTube- Mr Bean Taking a Bath[/ame]

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Aww, he's just too cute! :lovehearts: I love how he sings to himself the whole way though, he's just so happy! :lol:

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aww, he's just too cute! :lovehearts: I love how he sings to himself the whole way though, he's just so happy! :lol:
Thanks! :) He never shuts up. :giggle: He even chatters to himself when he's eating blossoms. That's something that makes all the other birds go extremely quiet because they become so absorbed with eating the nectar and pollen (or in Clopin's case, shredding it to pieces).

Awww, I love those little noises. He sounds so happy. :biggrin5:
Thank you! :)

So cute :giggle:, he's really into getting squeaky clean, it sounds like the others are cheering him on. :lol:
Well, it did set off a chain reaction in the house. As soon as beanie started taking a bath, Dende and Clopin took one too! :D

Cute!!
He sounds like he's having a lot of fun!
Thanks! :)

I love when birds can't seem to get enough water. LOL.
Then you should get a lorikeet. I swear they spend more time in the water than out of it. One day they'll evolve webbed feet. :p

·
Registered
10 Posts
we love this video at our house, everytime i play it the budgies (in the house) and the lovebirds and tiel (on the veranda) go crazy chirping away , i can hardly hear it myself, we love it thank you from me and my fids.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.