Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My favorite bird specialty store is called the Bird Farm, and it is located very near where I live. I absolutely love taking visits there and I do as often as I can. That's where I have my shopping sprees!!

I've been taking some pictures of some of the many beautiful birds they have, and here are a few. I really hope to own some of these. Hope you enjoy!

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Beautiful birds.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
whoah! Oh my gosh they have really cool birds! Can you link me their website (if they have one?) pleeeeaaase?

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Of course, Daisy!! :)

However, their website isn't very...hm...I'm not sure how you'd put it....high-tech? I think they are still in the process of making it. It's sometimes not very helpful, haha, but the store is amazing!! I'm in love with it! I'd be in there all day every day if I could. But yeah, here's the link: http://www.sugarcreekbirdfarm.com/

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
On the website, they do have two great pages of beautiful pictures of their birds. There is a ton more pictures there with a ton more different birds than what I have here.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Thank youuu!!! They have a pretty awesome variety to be honest. I would love to live in the US, you guys can get so much more without having to send them over haha :'(

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh really? Is hard to come by a lot of parrots in the UK?

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
We can get a fair few things but they're pretty hard to find. Most commonly we have blue fronted amazons, blue and gold macaws and congo greys

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ah. That's interesting. I'm glad I have a wide range of birds available to me here.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Grr not fair. Maybe at some point I can look into overseas shipping :)

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Maybe. Or you could just move here. :lol:

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Haha I really hope to move to Orlando so maybe some day I can bring my flock over with me. The only reason why I don't want to move is because you guys have different falconry stuff and it doesn't work out well to us :(

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Really? I didn't know that. I don't know much about falconry, but I really want to find out more.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
I can show you the best things to help you understand it if you like? :)

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Oh sure! That'd actually be great...I wanted to ask you about it, but I'm so darn clueless about it, I wasn't exactly sure what to ask..haha...

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Hehe. I'll sort something out :yesnod:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.