Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, she's here at last! So far she's a real sweetie, no problems. At first she didnt want to go in her cage she wanted us to hold her all the time but this morining she seems more comfortable with it. I'm posting a picture of my son with her last night it's a little dark though- he put a towel down because he didnt want her to poop on him-lol! My son also says he wants to name her so I dont know if her name is going to change or not, we will see. Have a great bird day everyone!:biggrin5:

Attachments

·
Registered
340 Posts
Congrats and have fun!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is my day so far- do a load of laundry then play with the bird, sweep the kitchen floor and do a few dishes then play with the bird.........:biggrin5:

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
awh congratulations on your new fid! She's a real beauty!

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
You son looks very pleased. I'm glad she is home. It appears you are all enjoying one another.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Shes gorgeous!!! I love the colours of Meyers:lovehearts:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just put Belle "to bed", she loves to be held and hates it when we put her back into her cage, I think she's exhausted- end day one with many more to come!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Belle's been with us about a week, she is such a sweetie and we all love her. Since she is a baby do you think I have to look forward to any changes in personality as she matures or do you think she will stay her same sweet self. Also since I am really enjoying her I think I've decided to get another bird, probably a green cheek conure. I will probably do this within the next couple of weeks, I'll go back to the same breeder where I got Belle, they are great with their birds! Have a great bird day all!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
most birds become pretty darn moody when they go through their change into becoming adults.

also, great picture! such a cutie.

when do you think you'll be getting a green cheek?

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
You should expect her to go through several developmental stages, some more pleasant than others. However, since she is sweet now, you are head and shoulders ahead right from the start.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.