Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I actually didn't realise that a place called Beck's Bird Barn was by my place. Well a couple of miles from my boyfriends. There was only one other 'all bird' store that I knew of where I got my quakers from but that was so far away I needed a courier! But now I'm pretty pleased because I now know it's a lot closer than I thought. The store actually supplies a lot of the garden centres etc that I get my birds from.

They allow people to go in and handle the birds so people can get to know the birds temperaments etc. So I'm going there in the next couple of weeks to go and handle some birdies! So my boyfriend can see what he'd like to get. You never know he might come home with something :p or I might :lol:

I'll be sure to take loads of pictures for you guys :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Awesome! Sounds great, Daisy. Can't wait to see pictures. :)

·
Registered
339 Posts
Awesome :D
I wish I had a bird store really close, the closest one is 40ish minutes away & I'm too young to drive :p

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's still a good 40 mins from my house too! My boyfriend lives far away so hey :lol:

And Abby... they have a hyacinth :woohooban:

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Wonderful news and great opportunity, Daisy.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Hehe thanks Abby!

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
You two need to take me. I want to check out that place!

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm so filming it and addressing it to you "Hey Abby... I made this for you!" Actually I'm never using my video camera again no thanks to you ;)

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Lol! My bad... ;)
My video camera is weird looking. I think it's called the 'Flip'. So it doesn't remind me of...you know....

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Mines the same style as that :(

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
You know, in the actual myths of Slendy, they always find him in pictures, not as much videos. So are you going to stop taking pictures for us, too? :(

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
.... great XD

·
Registered
353 Posts
Seriously Daisy it's not that scary... oh wait... no it really is. Daisy was SO mean the other day. We were watching it and she pretended to look over my shoulder and she looked terrified and backed away. I freaked out :lol: Mean

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
so funny though

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Daisy, that was mean! ;)
My brother has been doing that constantly. He'll look past me and turn his head up as if he's looking at Slendy.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Abby that would freak me out so much! How old is your brother?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.