Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I often watch the Australian-produced Bondi Vet program with handsome blond vet, Chris Brown, on CBC television, but now this fascinating animal-show is available on YouTube as well. I thought this compilation of Birds Behaving Badly would be great content for our TalkParrots community. Yes! "You can depend on me."

• Love
Reactions: Mr Peepers

·
Super Moderator
6,319 Posts
Great show Sweet P .... I was annoyed I didn't get to see what happened in the end to Harry. I wanted to see a clip of him all feathered again and healthy and happy and not humping the husband.

I will check this show out! Thanks HUMBUG Mum!

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great show Sweet P .... I was annoyed I didn't get to see what happened in the end to Harry. I wanted to see a clip of him all feathered again and healthy and happy and not humping the husband.

I will check this show out! Thanks HUMBUG Mum!
I think that the Bondi Vet program did not resolve the Harry the parrot segment because it did not end spectacularly. Sure, Harry got dosed with Valium (as the Vet suggested) and this may have made a quieter bird -- but having all of his feathers to grow back may have taken a while In Real Time -- something the directors and producers of this vet show may not have wanted to invest in. So much filming ends up on the cutting room floor -- more than we would like to imagine.

But let us hope that Harry has become a much-better-behaved-birb like we would hope for.

Did you watch the entire video? Samplings of brat-pack emus and a young cassowary mom ready for courtship -- as well as a rowdy parrot with a bell stuck on his beak.

I'm glad you like the Bondi Vet as much as I do. 🐦🐤 🧡

Reactions: Mr Peepers

·
Super Moderator
6,319 Posts
I think that the Bondi Vet program did not resolve the Harry the parrot segment because it did not end spectacularly. Sure, Harry got dosed with Valium (as the Vet suggested) and this may have made a quieter bird -- but having all of his feathers to grow back may have taken a while In Real Time -- something the directors and producers of this vet show may not have wanted to invest in. So much filming ends up on the cutting room floor -- more than we would like to imagine.

But let us hope that Harry has become a much-better-behaved-birb like we would hope for.

Did you watch the entire video? Samplings of brat-pack emus and a young cassowary mom ready for courtship -- as well as a rowdy parrot with a bell stuck on his beak.

I'm glad you like the Bondi Vet as much as I do. 🐦🐤 🧡
I loved the bell stuck on the beak birb, I was thinking Bondi Vet Boy was not so great at hands on and toweling this birb. The bird was obviously stressed but being wrapped like a taco might have calmed him down a bit and made the removal a bit easier?

All the birds were spectacular in their "issues!''

1 - 4 of 4 Posts