Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've been given lots of perfume and aftershave this christmas. My immediate thought is we can't use it. Is this the case?

·
Registered
887 Posts
I wouldn't say I am the best one to ask. I would not be using it around the birds particularly or around me as I have an allergy to about 98% of all perfumes and aftershaves and many soaps. If you are going to use them use them very sparingly. People have a bad habit of using far too much when a little does go along way. I would not use it around the birds at all especially if you are going to play with them. Only use it when you are going out.

I actually had to resign a job because the other girl working with me would literally drown herself in perfume all day long. I would end up with a severe migraine and asthma because of it. Sometimes going to the supermarket can be horrible for me as you often find at least one woman with so much perfume on I can smell it 3 aisles away.

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
That's pretty much what I was going to say. Don't use it excessively and only when you go out. Also use it away from your birds.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
And DON'T spray it on them please :lol: other than that it shouldn't be a problem :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.