Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking up various mutations again and I came across this. It's pretty cool to be honest. I've never seen one like it. Thought I would share it with you guys :biggrin5:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Very pretty!
I just put Caiques in your parrot game, right before I saw this! Haha, what a coincidence.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh yeah you did Abby hehe! I'd choose black headed personally :)

And thank you Jenny! No problem :D

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
I'm partial to the white-bellied ;D The black headed tend to be a little more shy and phobic where the white bellied are little outgoing bulldogs haha

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Touche Jenny haha. I think I generally love the black headed because they're so beautiful :D not saying white bellies aren't . They're beautiful too!

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Yeah, the black heads are gorgeous :lovehearts: I've just worked with a lot of white bellieds and that's probably where a lot of my bias comes from. I could man handle those birds like crazy but the black heads I've handled have been less hands on, tho still playful and friendly. We used to play with our caiques on the floor and wrestle with them, rolling them on their backs and sliding them around, wrestling with toys, chasing them around on the floor, etc :giggle:

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Awh that's really cute Jenny! In one of your vids I swear Goober was doing something similar to that :lol:

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Yeah, she was doing that tonight before bed :giggle: She lifts her foot and just falls over on her back kicking at me wanting to wrestle lol

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
That blue mutation is beautiful! I enjoyed the pictures.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Awhh Jenny that's so cute xD!
And it really is lovely nanay :D

Reactions: Jenny
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.