Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all you homemade toy makers you gotta check out California Bird Nerds. They are soooooo nice and the prices are reasonable. Plus I think i ordered on Thursday and today is Monday and my package came in the mail. I am not affiliated with them in any way other than i am a very happy customer who will use them again and again. Just wanted to let you know about them and give them a shout out. Enjoy!

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Very nice! I'm checking out their site right now and browsing through some things. Thank you! :)

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
I hope they can send stuff to the UK!

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Thanks, I'll check them out!

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
your welcome

It's so fun to find new internet sites that have good bird stuff to try!

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
I just wish I had tons of money to spend on all the sites.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know Abby, we have lots of wants when it come to our bird. But i find that toys are so very expensive and i can get alot of parts for not too much money and make my own. And usually if i get a order from someone it isn't a big deal but the people at CBN are so nice that i just had to tell everyone!

·
Registered
519 Posts
They're a fantastic company for sure. Here's the start of a bunch of foot toys I made for my birds with toy parts from CA Bird Nerds.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
VERY nice, Kristen! Your flock will sure be happy with all those toys!

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yes, i agree, good job! It's always so fun to see what other people have made! Gives me some ideas! I am on vacation next week and i have a cute tackle box filled with stuff to make toys with. It will go along to keep me and Cricket entertained on rainy days.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
those are awesome :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.