TalkParrots.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else get the feeling that there's just ONE bird in your flock that has to hog the camera ALL the time? I'm minding my own business trying to take a picture of the budgies (note the word "trying,") and Mochi runs in and spoils just about every picture that I take! Or she chases the budgies away, or does something to startle them into flying. I swear it's like she KNOWS I'm taking a picture, and she just HAS to be in it, one way or another. It's actually getting fairly ridiculous. :( I have to remind myself "there's no way she knows I'm taking a picture, there's just no way," but the more I take pictures of the budgies, the more it feels like she's doing it COMPLETELY on purpose. :mad:! Maybe I shouldn't have entered her into Top Model.

</amused rant>

So does anyone else here have a camera hog bird? :rolleyes: I'm semi-hoping I'm not alone in having an "I-must-be-in-every-picture-you-take" bird. :p

·
Registered
143 Posts
You are not the only one with a camera hog.. :rolleyes: Koda is one too! :p I'll try to find a picture, but I think i trowed them away..

·
Registered
193 Posts
Cupid HATES pictures! And when I need to take a picture of him doing something he never will! I wish I had a camera hog!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Oh Mochi just knows she's so photogentic! :lol: She is so beautiful, of course her picture needs to be taken all the time.:lol:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Aww she knows she's gorgeous and she wants to show the world! :D
I don't have a camera hugging bird.. I wish i did though, it'd be much more fun to take pics.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Oh i have to add something.
Masae, Mochi won TBNTM all bird competition for something, she has a reputation to keep up :D

·
Registered
80 Posts
Cielito my crazy crazy budgie is the same! and she is usually way too close for the pictures to come out good.. as soon as she sees me with the camera she comes over to investigate :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.