Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have had him 3 weeks and he is finally not biting my SO! In fact he greets him when he comes home and allows scratches and is now allowed out of cage when I'm not there. He still has to use a hand towel to get him in cage but Cayenne takes it like a "man" and doesn't seem to mind at all. I don't think it will be long before the towel will not be used at all. Now I'm jealous! And very pleased Cayenne isn't screaming every time SO walks in the room:giggle:. For a rehomed birdie 3rd timer, he is very good and really enjoying being home, finally:thumbsup:

·
Registered
392 Posts
Glad to hear Cayenne is coming along :thumbsup: I bet the SO is happy they're not being bitten :yesnod:. OK, now I have a question......What is a "SO"? :lol:

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Significant other, aka sweety! Yes he is very happy as he has a yellowing bite mark right now. Tonight Cayenne didn't look twice at him. We didn't get home till almost 5 and they were all a little unhappy with us. Not a normal day, stuff happens. Tomorrow is Veterans Day and we are all off so its cages and birdy time! We are slaves to their every whim. And I want more, I mean we. He wants a macaw! I want a Pionus.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.