Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before anybody asks, yes my blue budgie Cosmo is being treated. He had some scaly face but stuff has gone on and it hasn't spread or anything. He's doing fine and he's going for a check up next week. It's almost cleared up :biggrin5:

Cosmo - blue American budgie (yellow face) - male
Billy - green English budgie (spangled) - male

And Chewee is in the background - male red-fronted kakariki (pied - mix of lutino and normal)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hehe thank you! How cute are the budgies!? The green is so angry looking :lol:

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Haha you're right! I can picture him saying, "Get that camera away from me. And you two, stop being so immature."

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Who? Me and Al or Cosmo and Chewee :lol: ?

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Billy is telling you to get the camera out of his face, and he is telling Cosmo and Cheewee to stop being immature, since it looks as if they are interacting and Billy is not. But Billy didn't really say any of this so it doesn't matter, bahahaa. :lol:

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Billy always hides inbetween Chewees legs, he'll make sure he's under a wing other than that :lol: I just find it so weird how he's a complete bully to the other kakarikis :shrug: he pushed Ralph of his perch the day we got him. Not very nice. But now Ralph has the aviary so he's like yay! He's such an idiot. Our cats were sat outside the aviary (they always jump up but the birds stay towards the back so they're not scared) and one of them did jump up while Ralph was on the mesh and he just sat there staring at it :lol: I think I bought a stupid bird!

I remember once a squirrel climbed up the aviary mesh and the female quaker flew at it really angrily and bit the poor thing :lol:

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You could laugh at him and stuff and all he seems to do is just gorm out. He's really happy being attacked by various things... he just stares blankly...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.