1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Beautiful! I saw from the other pictures he gets along with your budgies pretty well.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha yeah! He hates other kakariki though :shrug: but he really does love the budgies, they hide under him :lol: And thankyou! I think he's really pretty!

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
My Sun likes my other birds. One time while we were taking a shower, he snuggled up right next to Minnie and closed his eyes. It was adorable! They looked like little pals.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
awwwwh! I snuggle up to my hawk :shrug: he's so comfy and warm :lol:

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
I would love to have a bunch of birds cuddling with me; their feathers are so soft! My Sun does sometimes. Minnie doesn't snuggle as much as the Sun, but she loves being petted and touched.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
naww hehe. Chewee clings on to you where ever you go, he's a bit velcro bird but at the same time being a kakariki all he wants to do is play everywhere and anywhere :lol:

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Erm they're cockatiel sized :biggrin5:

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
They look a tad bit fuller than cockatiels, would you agree? Or is that just the picture?

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They're a bit more beefy haha :lol: and they don't have really long tails, fairly long but nothing like a 'tiel

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hehe thanks Apple!

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
He is around the same size as a cockatiel yeah! Some tiels I've had in the past have been bigger :lol: but thank you!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.