Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I let the cockatiels out to play and put water dishes for them to take a bath and put the long ladders for them if they should get on the floor so they can climb back to their cages. It was going well until Homer decides to move in with his mom and pop ( Betsy Ross & Skin man) and he is not welcome. Dad chases him around a bit and then I end up reaching in to get him. After awhile he goes back for more, this time when I reached for him he bit me. (little devil)
Pippin and Birdie(beautiful Latino) were having a good ole time, Pip was waiting for her to get out of the bath tub, it was his turn. Birdie took her sweet time, and was soaking wet, she loves bath time. (Birdie and Homer are brothet/sister) Birdie doesn't have a fleshy breast, only cartlidge, she got that from her dad,(SkinMan) I've kept those two because of the genes they would pass on. No breeding for them. I was back in the kitchen a few minutes and I hear this thud, and sure enough Birdie was on the floor, she can't fly, she has beautiful wings but for some reason she doesn't know how to use them, she falls like a bean bag hiting the floor. On my outing yesterday I got them Nutriberries they haven't had any in a long time, I also got broccoli, so they have all been celebrating the fourth of July with treats. I have a very large cage and I wish I could put a bunch of them togather, but they do Not get along, I never expected that from cockatiels. This covers one side of the cockatiel room, one day I will tell you about the other side. That houses seven, three single and two pairs. I forgot "Lady" she came back home yesterday after being at a friends house for awhile. I got her to go with Boy George, I left the cages open yesterday and she moved in with Home, (Little huzzy) she wanted no part of Boy George, she wanted this younger man. That's what you can expect with such a beautiful bird. I don't really think Boy George cared one way or the other.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.