Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meet Cookie, My pet rabbit.

I got him for easter a few years back. He can be real sweet but in general he would rather hop around then bother with humans. He also loves the snow if you didn't notice.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Aww he's just beyond adorable! :lovehearts:
I love the second last picture, it's like he wanted to sniff the camera, how cute!

·
Registered
502 Posts
He is adorable. A bunny would be my next choice for a pet after my Linnies but Hubby says no because they poop all over the house... but then so do the birds :lol:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Adorable, I used to have a rabbit along time ago. I found him outside and he was a white netherland dwarf. I had him for 12 years and he died of old age. He was full grown when I found him so I never knew his real age. i loved him so much. I love rabbits, thanks for showing your cute bunny to us.

·
Registered
392 Posts
He's adorable :giggle:. We kept rabbits a few years back, the female gave birth to 12 babies :yikes:, they were so cute, and thankfully we were able to find homes for all of them. :biggrin5:

·
Registered
80 Posts
What a cute bunny!

He's adorable :giggle:. We kept rabbits a few years back, the female gave birth to 12 babies :yikes:, they were so cute, and thankfully we were able to find homes for all of them. :biggrin5:
I used to own many rabbits some years ago as well and two of my females gave birth to 8 babies each on the same week! They were so cute! We kept some and found homes for the rest of the babies. They are great pets :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.