Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i love that cricket is a love bug, one of the things he does though is likes to snuggle under my hand on my chest. He sometimes gets the gravely conure noise that you know means he he is getting snotty. All i can figure out is that he wants me to scritch him. When i stop he does it again. Is that a normal thing for you other conure owners?

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
What a pretty bird Cricket is. Is he a yellow sided? DNA tested male? I have a 12 week old DNA tested male YSGCC also.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
I believe they all learn their own ways of communicating with us. If he gets scritches every time he does this, and he likes it, he is going to continue doing it when he wants scritches. It sounds cute. He is a smarty for sure.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cricket...

What a pretty bird Cricket is. Is he a yellow sided? DNA tested male? I have a 12 week old DNA tested male YSGCC also.
Thank you for the compliment. He is a yellow sided green cheek but no he is not DNA tested. The breeder thought he was a male but there was no guarentee and since i wasn't planning on breeding him it really didn't matter to me. He is such a goofy little thing, he really is very entertaining.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.