TalkParrots.com banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted a reply to Covid Chit Chat & Observations with some text and image uploads but not only was it difficult to post my message (I was timed out, and could not retrieve my message, so I needed to re-post) but could not locate this post after it had successfully made it to the discussion board. (This post is listed under Recent Discussions for today @ 03:59.)

I noticed that Mr. Peeper's message with a large image for Covid Chit Chat & Observations was missing at one point, as well.

Is it a problem of Ghost in the Machine? And if Casper is playing around with Talk Parrots, perhaps you can find him a ghost Indian Ringneck parrot pet to keep him busy, instead.

Thanks ~Sweet Parakeet

Reactions: Mr Peepers

·
Super Moderator
5,927 Posts
I posted a reply to Covid Chit Chat & Observations with some text and image uploads but not only was it difficult to post my message (I was timed out, and could not retrieve my message, so I needed to re-post) but could not locate this post after it had successfully made it to the discussion board. (This post is listed under Recent Discussions for today @ 03:59.)

I noticed that Mr. Peeper's message with a large image for Covid Chit Chat & Observations was missing at one point, as well.

Is it a problem of Ghost in the Machine? And if Casper is playing around with Talk Parrots, perhaps you can find him a ghost Indian Ringneck parrot pet to keep him busy, instead.

Thanks ~Sweet Parakeet

Sometimes this board does things .... strange things. It likes to mess with you and me ... I don't know why but it does.

I will let the Powers above me know its being WONKY .... thanks for letting me know Sweet P!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts