Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought it be fun to start a thread to see what people do when they go on vacation. Do you leave them? Do you take them? How much do you mis them?

Well I don't know about you guys but when I go on vacation I I feel miserable right before bed I just think how much I miss them, and I tend to worry that one of them will get sick, or that they,re not being taken care of properly.

I usually take Russel with me unless Im leaving the province, but he comes ca
mping and I just take his travel cage, harness , and backpack, oh and we take our dog of course

But what happens when you guys do?

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
I bring Goober with me for long vacations, like when I go to Orlando for a week and a half, she'll come. Otherwise, I leave the little guys since they're all in pairs and don't really need me. I do worry because no one watches them as closely as I do but what can ya do?

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
I do get worried, but I haven't been on vacation since Minnie and Kiki joined the flock. I'm not looking forward to having to leave them when I go to camp with my family this summer.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
I freak out when I go, 'cause it interrupts all my work with the raptors :rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.