Cin Cin is absolutely a :

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will find out in a few days. :) Does Cin Cin look like a girl or a boy? Just for fun a vote.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
I'm voting girl because she looks like Shira.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
I'm voting for boy hehe

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ha! Ha! The girl vote is winning so far. I call her a girl but if it turns out to be a boy that will be fine as you don't have to worry about the egg laying potential. A few more days until I know. She had her big check up yesterday and the Vet takes blood by clipping a toenail too short so she has a bit of a sore toe today. She definitely does not like being toweled and screamed bloody murder when they put the little face cloth on her.

Healey had his check up as well. He is a major plucker and a sweet little parrotlet. If you can believe such a thing. :umm: He does not mind being toweled at all and was a brave trooper about giving blood. He loves to sing but is not a people person although he is very interested to know what everyone is up to.

Healey has a song:

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Awww, what a cute little fuzz-butt :giggle: My female parrotlet plucks too, and she's very sweet, loves head scratches. I hand-fed and raised her for my mom :) Her boyfriend is sweet, likes to watch and know whats going on, but not very hands on.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Awh what a cutie!

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Healey is cute.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok, for those two who voted boy. Sorry. You were wrong. :(

It's a little girl bird! Thanks everyone for playing along.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Congratulations! I am sure she will be as special as my own.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
That's great news! I voted boy to be different hehe.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I knew it was a girl because my jenday (no name yet). It's eyes are more "lady like" just like my jenday.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.