Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I put Libby's sleeping cage on Craig's List and eBay Classifieds. Do you guys think it looks okay? It cost $160 new last April.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

http://ebayc.us/10422498

·
Registered
662 Posts
I tried to view the link and its not available any longer. Did you sell that quickly? I'm proud if you for not filling the empty with a new bird! That's what I would have done!

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, I haven't sold it. I'm not sure it's active yet -- in "manage my ads" it says "in progress". This works differently than regular eBay.
I tried searching for it, but it doesn't show up, which makes me think it's not active.

I posted a different link above, would you see if it works for you? When I click on it, I get taken to my ad, but it may be because it's my ad!

All very confusing! :shrug:

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My status says the ad is "active" now. The ad i.d. number is 10422498. Hopefully the link above will work now!

Thanks for any suggestions!

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
it's a fine ad! I hope the cage sells fast!

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for taking a look at it! I hope it sells fast too -- that way I can eliminate the temptation to FILL IT with another bird!!!

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks! I'm trying to interest my neighbor for her elderly Senegal, but she bought the last one I had!

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
The add is nice. The pictures are very clear.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've got a lady who lives only a couple of miles away, coming over in a few minutes to take a look for her baby Cockatiel. Hopefully it's sold!

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
great news! Hope she takes it for you

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
SOLD! To a very nice lady who lives only a few miles from us. She loved the cage, so we're both happy!

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Julie - Have I tempted you????? Tee Hee! Libby just loves her new cage, it's working out really well for her. She uses all the space too. She really likes that drop down platform at the top front of the cage! As soon as she sees me getting newspaper to put on the floor underneath it (for the poos!) she runs up to the top and waits for me to open it! And I absolutely love that BIG door, I have her cage cleaned so quickly!

The lady who bought her small sleeping cage today saw Libby and her new cage, and thought she had a wonderful setup. She said, "That looks like a castle for a princess!" Guess that's why it's called "Conure Castle"!

I know it cost a lot more than my HQ cages, but if my baby is happy, I'm happy!

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
congratulations!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.