Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
beak is good, eyes are clear, nares look good - clear, not blocked up, not crusty. Feet look good, not discolored and toes aren't over grown. Only thing that looks off is the feathers - almost looks like s/he chews them. S/he needs a good bath and some feather conditioning supplements, or perhaps a change in diet :thumbsup: So, other than something you can't see, I would say yes, s/he is in good shape overall.

Is this a cherry head or a mitered conure? I can never tell the two apart :giggle:

·
Registered
662 Posts
I agree to point. The cage on the side ofthe pics is filthy. The bird looks to be living in a basement. Not mentally healthy. Thus chewing or plucking.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
beak is good, eyes are clear, nares look good - clear, not blocked up, not crusty. Feet look good, not discolored and toes aren't over grown. Only thing that looks off is the feathers - almost looks like s/he chews them. S/he needs a good bath and some feather conditioning supplements, or perhaps a change in diet :thumbsup: So, other than something you can't see, I would say yes, s/he is in good shape overall.

Is this a cherry head or a mitered conure? I can never tell the two apart :giggle:
its a cherry head

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I agree to point. The cage on the side ofthe pics is filthy. The bird looks to be living in a basement. Not mentally healthy. Thus chewing or plucking.
thats not its cage its not mine and it dont live downstairs =]

·
Registered
799 Posts
Are you even quarantining? no offence, but you're taking in a lot of birds.. didn't you just get Cockatiels, and then budgies and now this bird?

You posted photos of the 7 new cockatiels (and pretty sure budgies) in the exact same room.. and their cages were in that room as well, you're taking a lot of risks.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are you even quarantining? no offence, but you're taking in a lot of birds.. didn't you just get Cockatiels, and then budgies and now this bird?

You posted photos of the 7 new cockatiels (and pretty sure budgies) in the exact same room.. and their cages were in that room as well, you're taking a lot of risks.
thats not my bird thats my moms bird it doesnt live down there =]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.