Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was trying to tell a funny story on myself because my daughter copied a couple of phrases I used while driving - "stupid idiot" and "fool". I apologize that I didn't come across as I intended.

·
Registered
340 Posts
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
662 Posts
I have to put up with this cr_* all week long. They should lose their licence. And that's the nice thought I have for folks who make attempts on my life with a loaded weapon aka several thousand pound weapon, because they are texting or posturing, or better yet letting their stupid show. God bless your daughter for her clear vision.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
:lol: bless her

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was just embarrassed that she copied my phrases, "stupid idiot" and "absolute fool". I should be teaching her better language than that. She was just copying what I had called them.

·
Registered
340 Posts
My daughter once copied something that I said, and it was considerably worse that "stupid idiot" and "absolute fool"...I didn't say it again! LOL! Now, I'm in the same position with Fred. Sometimes children and birds help censor what comes out of our mouths! LOL!!!

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
i babysat my little cousin and i swore at my cellphone and he repeated it for a week afterwards my aunt was not impressed :giggle:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.