Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I just bought something on eBay and saw a new feature... you can set nonprofit organizations as a favorite and every time you buy or sell something, it shares it with that person and also gives you a chance to donate $1 to them. I thought that was really cool - it's so simple to donate $1 when you buy something... so I fiddled with it, you can search by type of non-profit (i picked environmental and animal), put Parrot in your search box, and select your state... I now have 5 parrot rescues here in FL on my eBay to potentially donate to every time I purchase and to share with others when I buy/sell.

I just thought that was too cool - supporting parrot rescues, especially local ones, just buy buying what I normally would, so I wanted to share it with you guys
Every penny helps, so $1 from each purchase adds up quick!

You just go into your "My eBay" then "Account" then click "Donation Account" from the left and can select your nonprofits from there

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
That's a really great feature Jenny! Thanks for letting us all know. It's good that some people do good things to help!

Reactions: Jenny
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.