Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just inquired about an 18 month old breeding pair of lineolated parakeets. They want £60 for them. They're green. I'll be calling up shortly to let you guys know if I've got the 'okay' for them! They're not too far from my house either. I REALLY hope I get them :biggrin5:

·
Registered
339 Posts
Congrats :D
I can't wait to see them ;)

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Yay!! I'm excited for you! Not sure if Daisy ever mentioned this to you, but pictures are required.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Oi shush! Somewhat obsessive I guess :lol:

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Haha! I can't wait to get my hands on them :) me and Alex will hopefully do better breeding this year!

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Now you two have to check out the linnie forum, too.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Well yeah, we can only own so many birds, so we have to live vicariously through others and their pictures. :D

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Haha sure I'll consider joining it when I've got them. I'm a member of so many bird forums though. I don't use the others. I much prefer this one over any of them xD

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Congrats! I was just going to say - pop over in the linnie forum for breeding questions, we have PHENOMENAL breeders :) Trust me, the linnie forum is just as (if not more) friendly and welcoming, everyone is super supportive. I'm a mod over there and that's how I came to be here when Nick (linnie forum admin) and Dave (talk forum admin) decided to make a new site. Lots of very good info there, even just to read up

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Thanks Jenny I'll be sure to check that out then :)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.