Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Six

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of my favorite parts of theatre include musicals. So I thought I'd post on the forum asking about everyone's favorite musical!

My personal fav's include Six and Heathers. Heathers: The Musical is the darkly delicious story of Veronica Sawyer, a brainy, beautiful teenage misfit who hustles her way into the most powerful and ruthless clique at Westerburg High: the Heathers. But before she can get comfortable atop the high school food chain, Veronica falls in love with the new kid J.D. When Heather Chandler, the Almighty, kicks her out of the group, Veronica decides to bite the bullet…but J.D. has another plan for that bullet. (Definition from Heathers the Musical Fandom)

Six is a British musical with book, music, and lyrics by Toby Marlow and Lucy Moss.[1] The musical is a modern retelling of the lives of the six wives of Henry VIII presented as a pop concert, as the wives take turns singing and telling their story to see who suffered the most due to Henry and should, therefore, become the group's lead singer.(Definition from Wikipedia)

So, what's your favorite musical out of these two?

·
Super Moderator
6,143 Posts
I've never seen the Musicals of Heather's or Six ... so I can't really say which one I like. 😟

1 - 2 of 2 Posts