Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I spent the evening in the bird room trying to make a little play area for them, I just mostly used old broken toys that Ill have to fix and a few of the new things I got from parrotdise perch. theres still lots to do but I also got some pictures. Ive gotta cut off that waffle ball that Russ destroyed and add some branches and toys but I love my new orbiter

Tehe my kitty Bing

Dog Tag Anyone?

Unsure of the new setup

Sorry my phone is bad at night time photos and my camera was charging. But my linnie Delilahs such a doll, so loving and gentle heres her finally gettin some love from Piper.

BYE FOR NOW

·
Registered
914 Posts
Cute birds! I especially like that last picture of Russel waving:giggle:

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol He waves when he wants anything now, so if Im eating cheese he frantically waves, then starts going to circles, thats his other trick, and if he wants to nibble my nose and I pull my face away he waves lol. He thinks it means please

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol yeah cept Russ still has it in for Delilah

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
great pics, your birds are so cute. Dolly looks a lot like my Joey

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Wonderful pictures.

Hey, did your dad ever figure out you had another bird? If so, how has he taken to Deliliah?

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ohhh lol yeah he did find out cause he had to baby sit, luckily I was at work when I told him so he said wed tal about it later but he never did. He likes her though probably the most out of my birds, hes not really an animal person so itll be nice to have my own place ;)

And aww Daisy well he must be as cute as Dolly shes so sweet

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
THanks guys I love them to bits

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.