Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goober's bike ride!

3K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  Jenny 
#1 ·
So Goober went for a bike ride with me!
I tried out her flight harness today and she took to it instantly! I took a nip or two in the process of getting it on him but she could care less now.

I put on her little leash on and she hopped up on my shoulder and went for a ride around the neighborhood!
She preened herself, chattered and mumbled and squacked a bit at the wild quakers
She did so good! She loved the wind in his feathers and was perfectly at home. She's just so easy going! Here are some photos of us in the driveway before the ride

Attachments

See less See more
#14 ·
Actually, I copied and pasted that from the Linnie forum, back when I thought she was a he, and I tried to fix all of them, must've missed one or two :giggle:

Pass a little kid and explain to him that the parrot lifts you into the air while you ride. When he says "Whoa, really?" just reply "No, you're a stupid kid."
Haha, I actually told a 14 year old that Rice was a vegetable that grew on trees today :rolleyes: :rofl: But she was a friend's kid, so I didn't feel so bad! We were at a Japanese Garden and Museum and she asked where rice came from, her parents told her it was a starchy vegetable like a potato, so... I told her it grew on rice trees! :p She believed me for a few seconds then I laughed and ruined it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.