Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, today I went to my bird clubs auction again, but I wasn't really planning on buying anything though I had five spare cages. I got there and there was hardly anything there this week due to all the breeding. But there was about 10 canaries, a budgie, 2 Bengalese finches, 2 diamond doves and that was about it I think. Then like 5 minutes into the auction somebody ran in late... with a breeding pair of Celestial parrotlets... being as I have been desperate for a plet for a few years I went insane when I saw them bring them in. There was also another female parrotlet but I was really upset that I couldn't take her home too. I could only bring the pair back according to my granddad. So yeah, I got two greens and they're so gorgeous. I have no idea what to name them yet! Also I have to wait a little while to put pictures up. I have taken some.. but sadly I can't put them up yet. I shall try to in the next few days though!

welcome to name suggestions!

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well, I've taken a really bad picture on my phone, darn curse of the blackberry :eek:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you! I do very much so like Bonnie and Clyde but so many have it :(

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
I'm happy for you, Daisy.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you nanay!

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nah I'm not fussed about the name, and I hate Axle Rose :p AND my owl was called Axel haha

·
Registered
68 Posts
You could go with couple type names..
Fred and Ethel
Barney and Betty
Lucy and Desi
Anthony and Cleopatra

Or just names that go together
Flit and Flirt
Kiwi and Honeydew
Clover and Shamrock

Let us know what you decide on!

·
Registered
887 Posts
I had a pair of Jenday's I named Morticia and Gomez (loved the Addams Family). Morticia got called Tishy most of the time.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Yippee you found your plets! We have one hen we named Sweerpea. No breeding for her though. She gets untame when she has flights, so I clipped her this weekend, and she is back to her hold me I'm sweet behaviour again. Will you keep your pair in the house or in an aviary?

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They're currently in my bird room (a building in my garden) in a cage until I sort out the aviaries and breeding cages properly, then they will be up for breeding. I'm really liking the names Clover and Shamrock... they're a maybe. Thanks everybody for your contribution and kindness! And Kate, those are great names hehe!

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
I like Clover and Shamrock, too.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm really thinking Clover hehe

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank you :D I've decided to call them Clover (female) and Shamrock (male)

I got some pics from the night I got them but they're not amazing :rolleyes: they were in their travel cagey thingy until I put them in the new one... I need better pics soon

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
115 Posts
Yay! love the names! Clover & Shamrock are great! Next time I need names I'll definitely be asking on here. I love the name Morticia too! I once had lovies I named Ginger, MaryAnne, Gilligan and Skipper! lol

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.