Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All these cool new smileys and not one dang robin with a red boob ....
I guess I will use the poop smiley when referring to Rudy Rude Red Breast .... 💩

So yup ... Rude Rudy 💩 was singing drunkenly for some wench to woo ... I didn't hear any takers. I was hoping Rudy would have moved to a new neighborhood this year but it seems the wretch has survived another season and has come back to haunt me with his loud mouth actions in the wee hour of the morning.

OH JOY!

This is what I'm gonna do to Rude Rudy when I find him .... kick him in da butt ... hammer time, stab im and make a red boob sammich or blowed im up or smack im with a broom.

💩 = 🦶🔨🔪💣🧹

·
Registered
615 Posts
All these cool new smileys and not one dang robin with a red boob ....
I guess I will use the poop smiley when referring to Rudy Rude Red Breast .... 💩

So yup ... Rude Rudy 💩 was singing drunkenly for some wench to woo ... I didn't hear any takers. I was hoping Rudy would have moved to a new neighborhood this year but it seems the wretch has survived another season and has come back to haunt me with his loud mouth actions in the wee hour of the morning.

OH JOY!

This is what I'm gonna do to Rude Rudy when I find him .... kick him in da butt ... hammer time, stab im and make a red boob sammich or blowed im up or smack im with a broom.

💩 = 🦶🔨🔪💣🧹

Seems that Rudy Robin has you over a barrel, Mr. Peepers! And try to be content that this birb is just super-social and can be your early-morning alarm clock! All-natural! Cheer-i-o!

Reactions: Mr Peepers

·
Registered
615 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And here is a tiny robin emoticon you are welcome to use:

This Rudy Robin is in my Gallery for your pleasure, Mr. Peepers! LOL

Rudy has me in his sights and is haunting me for making fun of him last year not getting laid and having a family with some poor lady robin. I haven't heard him the last few nights which is odd ... but then I've heard a few Night Hawks squealing in the wee hours of the morning so they might be making Rudy stay quiet.

I don't mind Night Hawks ... they are cools ...

I will be using your Rudy Robin I'm sure ... he's quite the looker there Sweet P ... why didn't you make him an ugly looking guy?

·
Registered
615 Posts
Rudy has me in his sights and is haunting me for making fun of him last year not getting laid and having a family with some poor lady robin. I haven't heard him the last few nights which is odd ... but then I've heard a few Night Hawks squealing in the wee hours of the morning so they might be making Rudy stay quiet.

I don't mind Night Hawks ... they are cools ...

I will be using your Rudy Robin I'm sure ... he's quite the looker there Sweet P ... why didn't you make him an ugly looking guy?
Well, Mr. Peepers, I didn't actually make him -- I googled for a robin emoticon and found this guy. Then I copied him to my Irfanview and reduced him to a nice pint-sized birb. Irfanview is my go-to for saving copied images, instead of directly downloading. Irfanview is a free art editing program (but, for me, not a true drawing program) but it is great for sizing images/cropping/viewing art files/adding simple frames/and the like. With free plug-ins from the Irfanview site you can view gif animations and slice them frame by fame to separate image files.

A link to this free viewer: IrfanView - Official Homepage - One of the Most Popular Viewers Worldwide

1 - 5 of 5 Posts