Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we are ending 2021 and starting into 2022.

I don't know what day it is half the time because now we are into a New and Improved Covid 19 Variant, that is messing up our lives again with lock downs and closures and people getting ill or worse. I'm tired tired tired of it ... but I keep on hangin in there.

I haven't even finished building Mr. Peepers ARK because there is a lumber shortage due to Covid 19 and I keep having to pay huge amounts to money to Pest Control Company's who have been trying to eradicate the hoard of cockroaches that started living in the Ark. I guess that's my fault though, I shouldn't have let that pair of cockroaches move in early.

Now I have 30 thousand roach relatives living in the unfinished ark walls. 😱

If I was smart I would arm those roaches with hammers nails and power tools and let them do some work on the ARK. (all these cool smiley's on here and not one damn cockroach smiley.)

Anyway I want to wish everyone a Happy Healthy SAFE New Year and hope to see you here again in 2022.

·
Registered
26 Posts
So we are ending 2021 and starting into 2022.

I don't know what day it is half the time because now we are into a New and Improved Covid 19 Variant, that is messing up our lives again with lock downs and closures and people getting ill or worse. I'm tired tired tired of it ... but I keep on hangin in there.

I haven't even finished building Mr. Peepers ARK because there is a lumber shortage due to Covid 19 and I keep having to pay huge amounts to money to Pest Control Company's who have been trying to eradicate the hoard of cockroaches that started living in the Ark. I guess that's my fault though, I shouldn't have let that pair of cockroaches move in early.

Now I have 30 thousand roach relatives living in the unfinished ark walls. 😱

If I was smart I would arm those roaches with hammers nails and power tools and let them do some work on the ARK. (all these cool smiley's on here and not one damn cockroach smiley.)

Anyway I want to wish everyone a Happy Healthy SAFE New Year and hope to see you here again in 2022.

And here is a cute clip from the crew of the Enterprise on how to pronounce Omicron. ❤

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Peepers
1 - 2 of 2 Posts