Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
May the green be with you ..... but not in your beer. :sick: That's just wrong!

Just looking through our new handy dandy emo's here and I see we have some green icons that represent Ireland perfectly.

Aliens ... :alien: they are green and I'm sure there are a few Aliens in or from Ireland ... Dara O’Briain comes to mind. A crazy wacky comedian. If you haven't seen him perform on the telly ... check him out on Youtube. He's quite cool.

Vomit emo - from drinking green beer. 🤮 Makes sense to me ... Irish? Yeah they love their beer. Green or what ever colored .... 🍺🍻💚

Zombi's? Yeah Ireland's fulla zombies especially after drinking copious amounts of green beer and then swallow a curry or kebab from the local chippy and then going home and drinking more beer before they pass out ... 🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️

Snakes Shamrocks and pea soup ... I know I know I have no idea if they eat pea soup on St. Pat's day but I'm sure they eat green stuff which is mixed up with that green beer and will cause more Zombi-ism and more green pooping and pukin and all that rot. 🐍🍀🍵

What ever the day brings you whether you are Irish or not ... Enjoy!

·
Registered
615 Posts
May the green be with you ..... but not in your beer. :sick: That's just wrong!

Just looking through our new handy dandy emo's here and I see we have some green icons that represent Ireland perfectly.

Aliens ... :alien: they are green and I'm sure there are a few Aliens in or from Ireland ... Dara O’Briain comes to mind. A crazy wacky comedian. If you haven't seen him perform on the telly ... check him out on Youtube. He's quite cool.

Vomit emo - from drinking green beer. 🤮 Makes sense to me ... Irish? Yeah they love their beer. Green or what ever colored .... 🍺🍻💚

Zombi's? Yeah Ireland's fulla zombies especially after drinking copious amounts of green beer and then swallow a curry or kebab from the local chippy and then going home and drinking more beer before they pass out ... 🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️

Snakes Shamrocks and pea soup ... I know I know I have no idea if they eat pea soup on St. Pat's day but I'm sure they eat green stuff which is mixed up with that green beer and will cause more Zombi-ism and more green pooping and pukin and all that rot. 🐍🍀🍵

What ever the day brings you whether you are Irish or not ... Enjoy!
Quite a fancy bunch of green emoticons, you posted there, Mr. Peepers! But here is a visit from a St. Paddy's Day Birb, that is not to be missed!

🍺

And sure, I'm wearing a green dress today and a fancy green plastic tiara, which says IRISH PRINCESS. J. just finished playing a set of Irish tunes -- singing and playing his guitar! I've got a wee bit of the Irish on my father's side -- my Grandmother was a Kirkby -- and J. can also claim Celtic heritage.

And to you, sir -- a true Irish toast~ 🍺

May you be poor in misfortune,
Rich in blessings,
Slow to make enemies,
Quick to make friends.
But rich or poor, quick or slow,
May you know nothing
but happiness
From this day forward.

Reactions: Mr Peepers

·
Registered
615 Posts
And last night J. and I were gifted with a wonderful at-home online concert for St. Patrick's Day by Turpins Trail -- a local Celtic band from Kingston, Ontario -- which we've had a chance to see live in concert a couple of times, and own two of their CDs.

Last night the Thousand Islands Playhouse arranged a virtual concert with Turpins Trail if patrons purchased their music ticket ahead of time (like J. did ♡) , and then were emailed a link to the concert for performance time. This was a special St. Pat's concert.

And here is a little taste of their special kind of music from Youtube:

Enjoy! ♡ Sweet Parakeet

·
Super Moderator
5,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And last night J. and I were gifted with a wonderful at-home online concert for St. Patrick's Day by Turpins Trail -- a local Celtic band from Kingston, Ontario -- which we've had a chance to see live in concert a couple of times, and own two of their CDs.

Last night the Thousand Islands Playhouse arranged a virtual concert with Turpins Trail if patrons purchased their music ticket ahead of time (like J. did ♡) , and then were emailed a link to the concert for performance time. This was a special St. Pat's concert.

And here is a little taste of their special kind of music from Youtube:

Enjoy! ♡ Sweet Parakeet

Nice band Sweet P ... I like their sound and the music is very pleasing.

I will check them out on Youtube .... Thanks for the link.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Nice band Sweet P ... I like their sound and the music is very pleasing.

I will check them out on Youtube .... Thanks for the link.
I'm glad that you enjoy this type of Celtic folk music. J. is amazed by the number of instruments that this band masters -- since he plays guitar he focuses in on their professional musicality with enthusiasm ♡

I hope you are enjoying a sunny day in Toronto -- it is warm in the locale of Ontario where I reside. ☼
And we have plenty of backyard birds enjoying the weather, as well. :giggle:

Have a pleasant day, Mr. Peepers! Take care! ~Sweet Parakeet

1 - 5 of 5 Posts