Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone.

Well, I'm obviously new here. Most of you know me from Talk Budgies. But for those who don't, my name is Brandon, and I currently own a budgie named Finnigan. I will be getting a new budgie soon, so I can't wait for that.

I would love to get a Green Cheek Conure someday, but my mom is afraid of big birds. :rolleyes:

So yeah, thanks for reading, and I'm glad I can be around to see this forum grow. :)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Welcome! Green Cheeks aren't big;) Just bring her to the local pet shop, I'm sure she will fall in love with them :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Welcome! Green Cheeks aren't big;) Just bring her to the local pet shop, I'm sure she will fall in love with them :D
I brought her to the petshop, and she said they were waaaay too big. And I agree, they aren't even big at all. :p

·
Registered
136 Posts
Show her an umbrella cockatoo, those guys are big :p I would love a green cheek as well, but I've been told no by the parental figure to :rolleyes:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Show her an umbrella cockatoo, those guys are big :p I would love a green cheek as well, but I've been told no by the parental figure to :rolleyes:
Yes, I've seen umbrella cockatoo. She would have a heart attack if she saw one. :yikes:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Kakapo, show her one of them :D They are the world’s largest parrot.
Anyhow welcome, I'm Leel from Talkbudgies too.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Welcome Brandon. I agree with everyone. A GCC is not big but I can see where your mom is coming from. Compared to a budgie it does seem big.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Great advice, Melinda! :p

Welcome, Brandon. Please enjoy your time. :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hi brandon i am glad you are here.:hug:ya a linnie would be your best bet to.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Hi and welcome, Brandon, it's funny to think of a green cheek being "big", but I guess compared to a budgie............ Keep chipping away at your mom, maybe she will fold some day and let you have one, they really are a lot of fun :p

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.