Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I am very excited and want to congratulate Dave an Nick on the expansion of the Talk Network!:thumbsup:

I am Danielle and have a very large flock of parrots. We are a multi bird family! We have an amazon, 2 conures, 2 lovebirds and 9 cockatiels. We are also adopting a senegal shortly and also have 3 more cockatiels coming this Thanksgiving weekend.

I recognize several of the members from TC and TB as well as some new names! I look forward to getting to know you all!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Aww Welcome Danielle! It's nice to see you on here as well :)
Congrats on the new cockatiels, make sure to post tons of pictures of them ;)
I am looking forward to big Maggie pictures *hint* *hint*

Reactions: The Brute Squad

·
Registered
502 Posts
Hi Danielle and welcome. Bet you're from BC :) My best friend lives in Chilliwack. Love to see some pics of your birds.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Danielle and welcome. Bet you're from BC :) My best friend lives in Chilliwack. Love to see some pics of your birds.
My cousin lives somewhere in that Province:eek:, I am however an Ontarian:) My husband is from Halifax though.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I promise to post more later. This is Maggie on his new perch. It is the only thing he will chew, a lilac branch perch specially hand made for him by my friend. It is his favorite perch now!

Attachments

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hey Danielle! Glad you could join us. Thanks for the congratulations. :) We look forward to many good times here at TP with all of you.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I promise to post more later. This is Maggie on his new perch. It is the only thing he will chew, a lilac branch perch specially hand made for him by my friend. It is his favorite perch now!
Maggie is a..... him?
Wow i sure missed a lot ;)
He's gorgeous. I can't wait to see more :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Maggie is a..... him?
Wow i sure missed a lot ;)
He's gorgeous. I can't wait to see more :)

Lol! Yup Maggie is a him. Even built me a nest and regurgitates for me too! Lol! My husband was a bit jealous.

However Maggie will even (are you ready for it?)

Step up for someone other than me! Rob has held him several times. Granted I can't be around when he steps up, and he won't go from me to Rob, but it is major progress considering I was told no one would ever handle him!

Just shows what love and acceptance will cause!:biggrin5:

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! Maggie is a handsome boy! :lol: That's wonderful the progress you've made with him! You're a great parront to help him make those leaps of trust! I'd love to hear more about him! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi Danielle! Good to see you..I miss you on the forums!:)
Thank you Julea! I miss chatting with you all! I've just been so busy with my course, the kids, the new house and my rabbit project! I have also been handfeeding babies for a few breeders.

I even finally got a new budgie, I still miss Trident but I was finally able to connect with one! Her name is Hoover:lovehearts:, she is one of the babies that I just weaned.

I am very excited about this new forum and very happy to be here for it's beginning!:lol:

·
Registered
68 Posts
:welcome4: It is nice to see people who have big flocks it helps me realize I am not crazy.;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.