1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
That's great! Glad to know all is going well :thumbsup:

·
Registered
115 Posts
aww he's beautiful. Looks like he loves his scratches! My Nanday, Elliot does that too. He won't let me scratch his head unless he has his mouth on something, like my thumb!

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
That was a sweet video, Sharon. I'm glad to see he has learned this valuable lesson.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Me too, Donna! I'm totally comfortable with him now, as he is with me. That's not to say that I expect him never to bite me, but I can honestly say that I can't remember the last time that he hurt me.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Ashlynn has not hurt me since at least a month before she came home from the bird store. She had one day - only one - in which she bit me hard. She also bit Cannary hard once at the bird store.

Can't say the same thing for Roni, :giggle:. She still gets over-stimulated and bites too hard. Nevertheless, she has never left a welt or broken the skin, but it sure smarts when she chomps down. :yikes: Shira seldom bites down hard enough to hurt, but yesterday she was in an ornery mood. Ashlynn is less cranky, at least at this age, but she could hurt if she wanted to.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
nanay I could imagine with Ashlynn it would hurt a lot more than the others!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.