Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was bored today so I had a thought. I turned an old bird cage stand into a playgym for Cricket and he totally loves it. It took a long time to wrap the cotton yarn around the arch part, so glad thats done. Since i shelled out the big bucks for the new cage coming next week I thought i would forget about the acrylic play gym for a while and make this with stuff i had on hand.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
that's really cool :D

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Absolutely AWESOME!!

·
Registered
204 Posts
I love Cricket, he's got a great name and he's just so cute! This was a really good idea...I need to come up with something for CC to play on!

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks you

I love Cricket, he's got a great name and he's just so cute! This was a really good idea...I need to come up with something for CC to play on!
How nice, i love him too. He has been so much fun, i can't wait to get home from work some days so i cam get my bird love. It's so strange to think a bird can be capable of such wonderful interaction. When he snuggles into my hair or sits on my chest wiating for scritches, my heart just melts.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks, the sky is the limit with the pvc, there are sooooo many ideas for these on the internet/ some are absolutely huge.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.