Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About 2 weeks ago,I adopted a green lovebird from my friend and I have another three yellow lovebirds.Although the green has very different feather,I think thing wouldn't be too bad because they are all in the same age(about two months)
things went well in the first several days,they could get along with each other very well.However,three days before,my mom found that the green one became very overbearing when they were having breakfasts.It forbade other chicks to eat by attacking them.Initially,yellows were too scared to resist it.but latter.they started to attack the green and had crowded it out....they even didn't let the green sleep on sticks:(
I know the green deserves it.....but it's sooooo poor.what should I do to let the green get along with others again???After all,birds can't apologize:shrug:

*I should be worry about the green.All my family can see that the green one is too naughty and always glad to tease everyone:mad:

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
simple as this really, seperate them. Lovies can be very aggressive. I had males kill their chicks before and stuff so I'd get it out of there

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.