TalkParrots.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
I have mixed feelings viewing this photograph. I mean, I kinda admire the craftsmanship in creating this tropical tree sculpture -- it saves on watering a real palm tree, and gives off a funky aluminum can vibe -- but I think I love real organic plant life too much to embrace a true aesthetic for this artificial tree.
Perhaps we need an animatromic parrot squawking away on one of its limbs, to make me fully convinced. xD

Perhaps something like this?

Reactions: Mr Peepers

·
Super Moderator
5,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have mixed feelings viewing this photograph. I mean, I kinda admire the craftsmanship in creating this tropical tree sculpture -- it saves on watering a real palm tree, and gives off a funky aluminum can vibe -- but I think I love real organic plant life too much to embrace a true aesthetic for this artificial tree.
Perhaps we need an animatromic parrot squawking away on one of its limbs, to make me fully convinced. xD

Perhaps something like this?

YES! The squawking parrot in one of the cans would be perfect ... the issue is I want the cans to be connected to a cooler that fills them with ice cold BEER and I can have a nice cold drink out in the yard from my cool tree any time I want it all spring summer and autumn/fall. Yes ... I want this tree to dispense me beer ... and I guess I will have to have a portable potty set up in the yard as well ... I don't want to run into the house every time I need to dispose my recycled brew. 😁🍺

·
Registered
595 Posts
YES! The squawking parrot in one of the cans would be perfect ... the issue is I want the cans to be connected to a cooler that fills them with ice cold BEER and I can have a nice cold drink out in the yard from my cool tree any time I want it all spring summer and autumn/fall. Yes ... I want this tree to dispense me beer ... and I guess I will have to have a portable potty set up in the yard as well ... I don't want to run into the house every time I need to dispose my recycled brew. 😁🍺
I'm sure J. would agree with you for the idea of cold, accessible beer dispensed from your Right-in-your-palm tree -- but I'm not sure he'd be OK with your brand of beer. Lately he's made the switch to Michelob Ultra -- a premium light beer that has allowed him to cut back on the nasty stuff in regular beer (carbs and calories) and he looks fantastic! And to me, it tastes a lot like draught beer. ❤️

So what is your favorite beer?

·
Super Moderator
5,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm sure J. would agree with you for the idea of cold, accessible beer dispensed from your Right-in-your-palm tree -- but I'm not sure he'd be OK with your brand of beer. Lately he's made the switch to Michelob Ultra -- a premium light beer that has allowed him to cut back on the nasty stuff in regular beer (carbs and calories) and he looks fantastic! And to me, it tastes a lot like draught beer. ❤

So what is your favorite beer?

Oh I don't have a favorite beer ... Craft beers are all the rage these days and inexpensive ... so I will give any thing a go. As for the type of beer this tree is .... I don't care for the brand either. I just want a beer tree .... On TAP!

·
Registered
595 Posts
Well, as long as we are talking about the possibility of tree-giving-intoxicants, I might as well share my preference of dry, red wine or a fine, full bodied Cognac Brandy. But unlike your beer on tap, my preferences would require some time aging to reach perfection.
Could you imagine waiting 10 or 12 years for just a sip?
Heck, in this case, I might imagine an artificial oak tree to hold my Hennessy. All in good taste! 🧡

·
Super Moderator
5,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, as long as we are talking about the possibility of tree-giving-intoxicants, I might as well share my preference of dry, red wine or a fine, full bodied Cognac Brandy. But unlike your beer on tap, my preferences would require some time aging to reach perfection.
Could you imagine waiting 10 or 12 years for just a sip?
Heck, in this case, I might imagine an artificial oak tree to hold my Hennessy. All in good taste! 🧡

I'm not waiting .... I do actually prefer to sip a nice smooth aged scotch. Some GlenFiddich would do me just fine especially on a cold winters day ... or night. I ain't fussy when ... I just want it NOW!

·
Registered
595 Posts
I'm not waiting .... I do actually prefer to sip a nice smooth aged scotch. Some GlenFiddich would do me just fine especially on a cold winters day ... or night. I ain't fussy when ... I just want it NOW!
Well, since we have a metal palm tree situated in the back yard, how about a gold statue of a striding Walker gent nestled in close to our tree, ready to dispense some Johnny Walker Black?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts