Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:lovehearts:Meet Lily! She is hopefully coming home this week! Excited...MBS strikes again

Attachments

Reactions: EverLove

·
Registered
392 Posts
She's gorgeous, :mcongratulations:, you're in for an interesting ride, GCC's are very active and entertaining. :giggle:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you everyone! I have a real soft spot for rehomes.....
I pick her up on Saturday. Will post pics as soon as I get her.
I have already been singing "my cinnamon girl" (Neil Young) ;)

·
Registered
662 Posts
Congratulations on your cgcc! She is so pretty. We have a cinnamon pearl cockatiel named Cinnamon. He is a sweety. We also have 4 rehomed birds. 2 ggc's, 1 parrotlet, and a Senegal. We love them all. We have a thing for rehomers also. They just pull at your heart when you see them, don't they?
now the question....what does MBS stand for!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Congratulations on your cgcc! She is so pretty. We have a cinnamon pearl cockatiel named Cinnamon. He is a sweety. We also have 4 rehomed birds. 2 ggc's, 1 parrotlet, and a Senegal. We love them all. We have a thing for rehomers also. They just pull at your heart when you see them, don't they?
now the question....what does MBS stand for!
Multiple Bird Syndrome!
"hi my name is Andrea, and I have MBS!":giggle::rofl:

·
Registered
509 Posts
:cngrs13: on the new addition!

I know what you mean. It's hard to resist those cute little eyes, and the fluffy feathers...

Is multiple bird syndrome contagious? I think I might have caught it!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.