Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The requirements for a good icon is~

• Does the image selected read well in a tiny square format? (The image must begin 400 x 400 or larger)
    Plant Twig Terrestrial plant Natural material Flowering plant
  • Is the image relatable to the users' name?
  • Is the design fun?
  • Will the design selected become tiresome to look at over time? -- ie. Does the design have a fresh look?

I like the fact that a blue jay feather is represented, next to a brilliant red feather, and to the left of the sea-green feather. The dusty gold feather/striped sandy-tan takes the rear ~ giving representation to the hen of the bird species.

What do you think of my new icon?

• Love
Reactions: Mr Peepers

·
Super Moderator
6,538 Posts
I like it, it shows up nicely ... I even went to my settings and clicked on DARK MODE to look at this post and see more detail in the pic. lol

So ... you mentioned the blue jay feather, can you tell me the other birds that own those feathers?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like it, it shows up nicely ... I even went to my settings and clicked on DARK MODE to look at this post and see more detail in the pic. lol

So ... you mentioned the blue jay feather, can you tell me the other birds that own those feathers?
Well, I can only speculate on what type of red bird would drop the first feather -- a Cardinal or fancy parrot? As for the others, I haven't a clue. But then, I wasn't prepared for a pop quiz, Mr. P.! Can you guess their origins?

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Peepers

·
Super Moderator
6,538 Posts
Well, I can only speculate on what type of red bird would drop the first feather -- a Cardinal or fancy parrot? As for the others, I haven't a clue. But then, I wasn't prepared for a pop quiz, Mr. P.! Can you guess their origins?
Yer so funny Feathery SPEA ... I ain't got a clue either. 😆

1 - 4 of 4 Posts