Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even though I have no inclination to join Telus, their advertisements on television featuring parrots and other cute birbs are to die for! Here is a video I found on YouTube with an extended visit with some dancing birbs, by Richard Tymko Enjoy!

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Peepers

·
Super Moderator
6,319 Posts
Even though I have no inclination to join Telus, their advertisements on television featuring parrots and other cute birbs are to die for! Here is a video I found on YouTube with an extended visit with some dancing birbs, by Richard Tymko Enjoy!

I don't have cable or watch much standard TV so I had no ideas about this ad and video. It's brilliantly done with the birds of all types shapes and sizes. Love it!

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't have cable or watch much standard TV so I had no ideas about this ad and video. It's brilliantly done with the birds of all types shapes and sizes. Love it!
Actually, the video I have shown above, is an edited version by Richard Tymko. The actual Telus ads are shorter, and deal with their commercial message. Still fun, though! Here's one for you to enjoy.

• Love

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually, the video I have shown above, is an edited version by Richard Tymko. The actual Telus ads are shorter, and deal with their commercial message. Still fun, though! Here's one for you to enjoy.

I found the Telus ad that Richard Tymko based his video edit on.
Telus Ad - macaws brand new dance

And here is an interesting CTV news report on one of the macaws doing the new dance (and how the movie magic was done):
Lacey on CTV

Now, please don't remind me that I spend too much time watching television commercials. LOL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts