Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im bored waiting for my ride home so I thought Id start a game :p

Same rules as I spy with my little eye except with birds

Ex. i spy a parrot that is yellow and orange and green with a black beak and a big personality

Hmm.. A sun conure ????

Yay you won :p

Will start easy you can ask more questions if u cant guess

i spy a medium parrot that is grey with a bit of red and is one of the best talkers of all parrots

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Tippa you're meant to continue the game ;) hehe

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
ooo and by the way to be more precise and annoying it's a Congo grey ;)

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha mmm I :biggrin5: I heart the congo greys lol

Hmmm....kay..... Whats a parrot in a small package with a huge personality in the wild they are just one colour but in captivity they have a whole range of mutations

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Well this is sure a hard one. Come on Daisy! come and help us out with this one or who ever have knowledge about birds.

I only know a bit about GCC and budgies. The answer is not budgies is it?!!!

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yep its budgies its budgies yay
Okay your turn :p

·
Registered
914 Posts
budgies only come in one colour in the wild? I never knew that:)

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
yep :p they are all green, mutations came about by two green budgies with a split gene for lack of pigment getting together and after a few generations having a baby, the baby is blue in the wild they would be killed by other animals or budgies because they arent camaflouged, I also read that they can see different colours then we can, the yellow on their head and the little patches of blue on there cheeks can be almost iredescent to them so it looks shiny like glow in the dark, certain budgies have bright glows to these features then others and that is why they pick them as mates.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Yeah I won again! Okay the bird i'm thinking of have a good talking ability, energetic, pouplar, smart, hardy and robust bird that adjusts well to climatic changes, males generally make better pets than females, if not handle daily can quickly revert to their wild behaviours and become difficult birds to keep. What bird are my thinking of? (please do not google for answer) :lol:

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hmm this is a hard one....an amazon???

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hmmmmmmm is it a type of cockatoo like a gofin cockatoo?

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
are you teasing me?:lol: Umbrella Cockatoo is not more colorful than a Goffin is it? it's about the size as the Goffin with a bit more color:biggrin5:

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ohhh I read what you said wrong though you said different colour Molucaan??? Or is it Galah?

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Ok I give you that one, it's a Galah Cockatoo! and for getting it right you'll receive a luxury holiday for you and your birds to St. Catharines Ontario Canada:hurray:

1 - 20 of 132 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.