Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
He's a sea potato ... doing his impression of a manatee! 😄
Bird Beak Organism Feather Songbird

Because of my partner J.'s fascination for our backyard troop of Blue Jays, I would choose to be this birb, so I could stay close to him and get rewarded with yummy peanuts! ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Mr Peepers

·
Super Moderator
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
View attachment 24402

Because of my partner J.'s fascination for our backyard troop of Blue Jays, I would choose to be this birb, so I could stay close to him and get rewarded with yummy peanuts! ❤
They really are the most beautiful colors of blue birbs aren't they? Those markings on their feathers with the teals and turquoise and contrast whites colors are unreal!

·
Registered
728 Posts
They really are the most beautiful colors of blue birbs aren't they? Those markings on their feathers with the teals and turquoise and contrast whites colors are unreal!
J. has been quite excited about a particular blue jay visitor this afternoon -- instead of just flying down to the deck railing and gather up the peanut to eat in the tree, this bold jay has been taking the peanut and cracking the shell on the deck railing directly in front of J. ❤️ Thanksgiving with Blue Jays! How lovely!

• Love
Reactions: Mr Peepers
1 - 7 of 7 Posts