Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. My name is Billy. I just bought a 4 month old Sun Conure yesterday. He was not handled much but he is a sweetheart. What are some good threads to get to know my new parrot?

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Billy,
Try looking in the section of the forum called "Behavior, Bonding, and Training". Also you might look under that section for small birds for information about sun conures specifically.
Welcome and congratulations on getting the bird.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank u. My new baby is a sweetheart. Just found him some food he loves and he warmed up to me quick.

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Welcome, I have a Sun Conure as well, so let me know if you have any questions. :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank u abby. I had just found your profile on jenny's page. I saw the picture of kiki and had a look. How old is kiki? I find my self asking all kinds of questions about Conures. I have only had "Taz" for 3 days and its going well. Taz is 4 or 5 months. He is much happier now that he lives here and not out in a horse barn. Lol. He's already spoiled to death.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Welcome to the forum :D ask as many questions as you like :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Is there a way to have more than just a profile pic and an avatar? Can you upload reandom pic's on your profile?

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Thank u abby. I had just found your profile on jenny's page. I saw the picture of kiki and had a look. How old is kiki? I find my self asking all kinds of questions about Conures. I have only had "Taz" for 3 days and its going well. Taz is 4 or 5 months. He is much happier now that he lives here and not out in a horse barn. Lol. He's already spoiled to death.
Kiki is 8 months old. She started her first molt (lost her feathers and began growing the orange and yellow ones) around six months. That's when you should expect Taz to.
Ask me as many questions as you need to, send me a PM or post on my profile anytime. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.