Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I have just signed up to this forum this morning. I am a member of another bird forum (different user name)

My name is Amber and I have two cockatiels named Scout and Dexter.
They are the sweetest tiels and my world revolves around them <3
Scout is a cinnamon pearl split pied female who loves cuddles and preening. She just turned 2.
Dexter is a male whiteface pearl split pied who LOVES to sing, cuddle and destroy toys! Dex turns 2 on the 1st of June.

I will get some pictures up after editing my profile and working it all out.

I love reading parrot forums in my free time but I am more of a reader than a poster.

I have always loved cockatiels but I really just adore birds in general and am always trying to learn as much as I can about the different species.
I really wanted to join a parrot forum as I am looking into adopting a baby Eclectus. I have been researching them for months now and I just cannot get the idea out of head!?! It has become an obsession of sorts :crazy: LOL.

I look forward to reading everyone's personal parrot stories and hopefully sharing a few of my own.

Thank you, and happy Sunday!

Amber, Scout and Dex :i.opl::i.kame2:

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Welcome!! Cockatiels are great, I have one of my own. We would love to see some pictures. I'm happy you joined us and I can't wait to see you join in our conversations.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

There is loads of info around here that I'm sure can help you with learning more about Ekkies and any other birds haha.

Any questions just ask in a thread and all of us would gladly help

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you everyone - I think this forum is wonderful :) I really love the colour scheme!

I am a member on Talk Cockatiels also.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.