Parrot Forums - TalkParrots banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so this week end my dad mad solo a play stand:),he went and got the right wood and bird friendly glue and nails and every thing and made it:thumbsup:. its almost finished he just needs to make a few more ladders, 3 to be exact :biggrin5:. the only problem is that solo is really scared of it and i dont know why:shrug: hes not a very scared bird normaly so im comletely at loss with this i will put a photo of it on :photo: there are no toy connected to it yet but there will be befor the end of the night if i hav anything todo with it:giggle: does any one knowwhy he is s scared of it ? :confused: we are going to paint it with water and food colouring tomorrow , is that ok ?

Attachments

·
Registered
993 Posts
Well youve gotta think of it his way its a new starnge object in his territory that he has never seen before, Russ isnt usually scared of anything but sometimes something does because in his vision it looks scary, I wouldjust leave it in the room in a few days hell get used to it, try putting his favourite treats up around it to lure him over

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ja i guess every im round it with him i give him treats so that he starts to understand that it being around is a good thing

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
I know one thing, that is a darn nice playgym. I wish I can make something like that:eek:. I'm not sure about this but I think he might be scared of the platforms, birds don't like anything above their heads. I think you should just leave it by him and let him slow explore it and find out for himself that it's safe. Very cool playgym, love it!.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i still wana add some things like bowls on the ends of the perch :) but my dad did a pretty good job :biggrin5:

·
Registered
993 Posts
great idea:) Im sure hell love it in no time, your dad did an awesome job u must be excited

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ja i am ,i didnt think he was actually gana make it:) he always says hes gana do stuff but he normally doesnt get round to it :lol:

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
that's awesome! Can't wait to see how it looks when you've added to it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.