2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
or is munch weird?

ok ok mango is too. he sleeps on his belly in his sleeping tube

ok.... theyre all weird

·
Registered
914 Posts
mango and munch are so adorable:lovehearts: I think if I could get another bird (other than a tiel) i would get a lovebird. Their just so cute and they look like fun :lol:

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha sarah, they can be, but you should know what you might get into should you ever get one... better get used to possible biting and some aggression and CONSTANT chirping and chattering. they can be loud and are noisy lol but very very active, can be snuggly (especially if you get a hand fed one), single lovebirds need LOTS of attention and they destroy paper like crazy lol

·
Registered
914 Posts
thanks for the heads up! Although i dont think Ill be getting anymore pets for a while (other than my new tiel in a couple weeks) as I dont have much space left in my room for more birds. :p

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol evil space issues, eh? lol we cant take anymore pets either

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
Those pictures are awesome, I'm love the one of Dally (I think?) which is the third one down from the tiel pictures...I think that has got to be one of the funniest pictures of a tiel I've seen :lol:

·
Registered
340 Posts
They're probably estactic with all of the play area! That's a great setup!:):thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Those pictures are awesome, I'm love the one of Dally (I think?) which is the third one down from the tiel pictures...I think that has got to be one of the funniest pictures of a tiel I've seen :lol:

haha she yawned right at the right moment!

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
well either way it looked hilarious XD

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i know, she always looks soooo funny when she yawns!

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
All birds do!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Great pics! I love the first pic of Munch. He looks like a handful. lol I used to have several lovies and you're right they are so active and silly but so much fun to watch. I had a lovie named Zeus that would play chase with my Jenday through the room. They would chase each other, jump on the others back (like tag you're it) and then keep going for hours.

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
munch.... shes doing well with taming suddenly LOL shocked me today... i didnt even use gloves and she even layed upside down in my hand without struggling

·
Premium Member
17,670 Posts
That's adorable! Congratulations!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.